Industrial Boiler MACT Compliance
Stanley Consultants is leading the way for companies to meet new Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations. On April 1, 2013, EPA finalized the Boiler MACT for industrial, commercial and institutional boilers. In general, owners will need to be in compliance with the new emission limits by January 31, 2016. These regulations are forcing manufacturers to choose between three general options to meet compliance – retrofit, repower, or retire. Please download our free Boiler MACT White Paper for a brief overview of the new rule and its requirements.
Many owners are evaluating how and when to proceed. Stanley Consultants provides beginning to end services to help our clients achieve and maintain compliance with the new Boiler MACT requirements. We provide:
- Technology evaluations and retrofit cost estimates to help you develop a plan.
- Fuel switching studies and design.
- AQCS retrofit and balance of plant design including DSI, scrubbers and PM control device modifications.
- Design of large engine generator installations and package boiler retrofits.
- Preparation and evaluation of equipment and construction bid packages.
- Construction phase engineering services
- Commissioning services
- Applicability Determinations/Summary of Requirements
- Environmental Permitting for Control Equipment Installations
We understand how significant the impact of these regulations can be. Not only are they costly, but they have the potential to significantly affect production in a space constrained facility. Stanley Consultants can help you evaluate and design the right solution to keep your production online and your facility in compliance.