Naval Base Complex in Southwestern Asia
Stanley Consultants has been engaged by a foreign military client to provide master planning, detailed design, and construction phase services for a complete new Naval Base Complex in Southwestern Asia. Construction has begun in this phased construction project.
The project included design of a massive industrial complex campus including specialized industrial facilities, an administrative and a communications complex, infrastructure and utilities, and residential facilities. When construction is complete, the naval base will house approximately 1,000 people.
All of the state-of-the-art facilities were designed and built to U.S. equivalent or better standards.
Shipyard features include:
- A ship lift facility that can hoist a 60-meter-long ship (Corvette sized) onto land-based transporters
- Foundations and superstructures designed for future applications/flexibility
- Massive overhead crane capacity
- Maintenance shops large enough to accommodate two 60-meter-long ships
- Fuel loading and unloading facilities
- Full power systems