Benefits and Rewards
The value we place on our members can be seen through our competitive benefits package. Members have peace of mind knowing they are covered by a comprehensive benefits plan recognized as one of the best in the industry.
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, short and long-term disability, AD&D, travel, and life insurance coverage are all standard.
- We also offer flexible spending accounts, wellness incentive and employee assistance programs, professional society memberships, professional development leave and tuition assistance.
Eligible members of Stanley Consultants based in the United States are provided a wide range of benefits. Some benefit programs require contributions from members. Most are fully paid by the company.
Paid Time Away
- Paid holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Professional development leave
Wealth Building Portfolio
- Stanley Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stanley Member Stock Bonus Plan
- Company stock ownership
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug plans
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term disability insurance (100% of the premium is paid)
- Long-term disability insurance (100% of the premium is paid)
- Optional long-term disability insurance
- Special travel accident insurance (100% of the premium is paid)
- Wellness check-up reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance
- Professional society memberships
- Service awards
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement recognition
- Hiring referral bonus
- Spot bonus program
- Company-sponsored social events
Financial Reward Programs
We have prospered for nearly 100 years through conservative fiscal management. These rewards are shared with members through company stock ownership, a stock bonus retirement plan and generous company and profit sharing contributions to member retirement plans.
Member Advisory Committee
Our unique Member Advisory Committee (MAC) consists of individuals elected by their peers, who are the voice of their constituents and meet regularly with company leadership to discuss overall company policy and activities.